Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finally..Smallville comes to an End as Clark Kent Becomes SUPERMAN

    Smallville: The Complete Series After watching smallville for a long time, I was getting worried as to whether it will have a good end, though I haven't seen the final scenes (I'm waiting for Don Movie to finish work) but I read some of the final scenery. It took 10 years for Smallville's Clark Kent to finally become Superman — but it took a run-in with one of his greatest foes to get there.

    The series finale opened on an intriguing flashforward into the future, as Chloe (Allison Mack) read her son a Smallville comic that told the story of Clark Kent's transformation into Superman.

    check out images of some of the sexy scenes
     Clark Kent and Louis



    Go Buy it 

Post Title

→

Finally..Smallville comes to an End as Clark Kent Becomes SUPERMAN


Post URL

→

https://reang-blogs.blogspot.com/2011/05/finallysmallville-comes-to-end-as-clark.html


Visit Cakes and Body Girl Wallpaper for Daily Updated Cakes and Body Girl Wallpaper Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Blog Archive